Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

7/17/2006

Oh My!

Sometimes, an awful lot of "heat" gets put out about what it means to BE a slave, but I've very seldom seen anything written that so eloquently or beautifully describes what it actually means for that work to be done well. I doubt, very much that danae needs any bouquets from me after reading what her Master wrote here: High Maintenance, but for the two of them, for adding this bit of wisdom, and brightness, and joy to my day and my world... these flowers are for you both.

swan

1 comment:

  1. Oh...wow...Thank you! Everyone is making me cry! Good tears! Thank you again swan so nice of you!

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.