Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

1/06/2007

A Dangerous Woman


He sleeps with me wrapped up in a big bear hug; tucked in under His chin, all curled into a ball, His top leg thrown over mine, my arms crossed over my chest mummy style, breathing in the warmth of Him. It is, generally, a place of safety and security for me, and we fall into that spot quite naturally and happily most of the time.

The other morning, in the early, pre-dawn darkness, it paid off as I came screaming up out of a nightmare in full on attack mode.

I'd been in some sort of battle / confrontation with the ex-husband, out in some muddy, trash-strewn empty field in the warehouse district of some major city -- the kind of area where one would find rail yards and homeless wanderers and drug dealers and gang bangers and... I'd finally gotten away from the ex and started away from that highly charged scene when I came face to face with "The Scary Man" in the blue stocking cap. I kid you not, he looked just like the guy in the picture. For whatever reason, at that point in the dream, I was suddenly in a wheel chair, unable to move my legs. I tried to maneuver around and away from "The Scary Man," but he blocked all my efforts. I scrambled and I growled and I snarled. No dice...

Finally, the guy lunged at me with obvious malice, and I just went after him. I had every intention of killing the bastard if I could. If I didn't manage to kill him, I was sure as hell going to gouge out his eyeballs and rip his cheek open. I'm tall and I'm strong and I grew up with brothers. I was raised not to start a fight, but my Dear Departed Father always told us that if someone else was going to start it, we better be prepared to finish it. I was definitely going to finish it!

There was only one problem this time. There really wasn't any "Scary Guy." The poor unsuspecting victim of my sudden urge to KILL, was Master -- who up until that moment had been sound asleep. From out of the blue, the quiet, snuggly, warm, peacefully sleeping slave that He'd been hugging to His chest transformed into a wild-eyed, snarling, scratching, clawing, kicking, punching FIEND STRAIGHT FROM HELL!

There was that really weird moment of confusion when "The Scary Guy" disappeared and there was only Master, holding both my wrists, and saying, "Honey! Honey! It's alright! It's me. Calm down! Are you alright?" Are you dreaming?"

I dropped in a heap in His arms, shaking, trying to figure out where I was exactly, soaking up the reality of being safe and held secure, listening to my heart race, wanting only to know that I hadn't actually hurt Him in my panic.

In the end it was almost funny... Almost. Another piece of information. Master sleeps with a dangerous woman.

swan

4 comments:

  1. Nice new layout swan. I'm still here and reading. Honest people are always dangerous.
    Dreams can be disconcerting and it happens to us all, still no harm done.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul!!! How good to hear from you :-) I've missed you and thought of you often. I hope you are well. Happy new year.

    Hugs, swan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:06 PM

    swan,
    I'm sorry for your bad, scary dream.
    I just wanted to tell you, you're not alone in seeing specific, detailed faces in your dreams. I've seen them all my life. Once when I was a teenager I actually saw the same old man I had dreamed about the very next day. Nothing strange, he just walked by me in the mall.
    Weird, huh?

    mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not broken, but seriously cracked..:P
    But yers.. it's amazing what the subconscious can sometimes cause..

    This besides the fact that there's no such thing as a non-dangerous woman :P

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.