Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

3/08/2007

No More Sundays


Master has spoken.
No more Sundays.
Sundays make me crazy.
I am pretty good about Saturdays. I like Saturdays
It is just the whole Sunday thing that sends me spinning into black mood awfulness.
I think it starts with the very beginning; the talking heads that pop up on the infernal one-eyed monster in the bedroom first thing in the morning. Shall I do my rap on the BAD Feng Shui of television in the bedroom?

"When it comes to building your romance feng shui, TV in the bedroom becomes just that: TV in the bedroom -- and nothing else. Television is a distraction to romance and it takes away from a room’s restful qualities because when it’s turned off, the TV acts like a mirror, reflecting you and your sweetie in bed. This disrupts your chi and can even cause insomnia. Still not convinced? Experts on insomnia also recommend that TV’s stay out of the bedroom because it sends a signal to the occupant(s) that this place is only for rest. Remember, when it comes to your romantic bedroom, you should only be using it for R&R: rest and romance. Watch television in your family or living room only."

Almost certainly, it is the pure awfulness of having to deal with Tim Russert and his mealy mouthed, pansy-assed questioning of the smarmy Republican liars that parade across his "stage" every single blessed week. Especially when it clicks on right after I have done whatever I can to ahieve whatever it is that I am or am not going to achieve in the realm of sexuality these days. Blech!
And then there is the spectre of papers to grade and lessons to plan, and knowing that that is going to eat ALL of my day.
And laundry, if T hasn't saved me and done it for me.
And housework that I never, ever get done during the week, and which never, ever makes anything look any better than it did before I started because there isn't enough room to store all the piles of crap that we have dragged home from THE HOME, so it just piles up everywhere and looks at me with that look that stuff has when it knows that it has you beaten.
And never any time to do anything that is any fun because by the time I get my stuff done and He gets His stuff done and T gets her stuff done and we visit THE ELDERS at THE HOMES, it is time to crawl (exhausted) into bed so we can do it all again.

So.

No more Sundays.
Only Saturday "B" and Saturday "A."
Master has spoken.
One more day this week, and we will start the very first weekend without any Sunday. I'll let you know how THAT turns out.

swan

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:08 PM

    lol. :-)

    I hate hate HATE having a tv in the bedroom. During the week when Master isn't home I never turn it on. Bedrooms are for sexin' and if I can't be sexin' then I wanna be sleepin'. Master walks in the door and I have to listen to the History Channel or Deadliest Catch while He beats my ass. How hard is it to sink into glorious oblivion with the history of automobiles droning on in the background?! Or worse... when Master stops mid-swing and starts to yammer on about the size of crabs in Alaska.

    Oy.

    This is a bigger issue for me then I originally thought..lol

    kaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, gee...so blogspot won't let one post links in comments. How primitive...

    Do a search on Sunday Bloody Sunday, and click on the link that says "George Bush sings....."

    It's a nice piece of art...

    ReplyDelete
  4. swan....... i am sooooo very glad to hear someone else HATES Sunday...nothing fun EVER happens on Sunday... usually i am doing laundry - so i don't go naked to work the next week - Sir is catching up on the whatevers and by mid afternoon i am grinding my teeth because i have to go back to school the next day (sounding for all the world like a 5 year old!!)

    Let me know how this Saturday A and Saturday B work out..... we might take notes.......

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HATE TIM RUSSERT!!!!!!!! There... I .... Said.... It.....! He is the rectal mouth-piece of the Republican Party and everytime Tom comes over on SUNDAY morning and says "why are we watching "X" instead of Meet The Press?". I want to drive a dull,rusty railroad spike thru' the base of my scull and out an eyeball and then toss my writhing, screaming body off the Purple People Bridge!!!! I would rather watch CNN repeat the same news over and over and over and over and over and you get the idea... Or "Faux" News where all the News is manufactured for their's and the "Prince of Darkness" Dick's pleasure....or even FoodTV, where I learn to cook things I already know how to cook and enjoy watching Tom grind his teeth over suffering though just 1 more show about how to boil water.... Than have to suffer through just one more second of Tim Russert.

    Tim should go to jail with Scooter. He could hold the soap in the shower. I can think of no better place for him....

    .... Except maybe... a dull, rusty railroad spike through the base of his scull and off the Purple People Bridge!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I join the no more Sunday club? I hate Sundays. Little time to get things done, a visit to the Home and the Mother then back in time for His meeting and a quick dinner then He goes back to work for the week and I am left alone again. If not hate, then I have a great dislike for Sundays.

    From one who moved crap from one home to another forfreakingever my advice is dump it. Trash it. Donate it. Just get rid of each and every thing that you on't love to bits or use all the time. Especially if you have become the Keeper of Stuff For Other People. Get it out! I was the Keeper of Dead People's Stuff and I gave that job up last year.

    We don't have tv's in any of our bedrooms. One in the living room, one in the family room and that is it. When we moved here to the new house I donated three tvs while the men people were out of town. So far, no one seems to have noticed they are missing.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.