Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

12/29/2007

Massage Table

For just forever now, He has been wishing He could have a massage table. He has "lusted" after massage tables at places like Costco for ages, and He has made T and I just nuts over the darned things.

So...


As the holiday approached and we contemplated the giving of gifts, we tracked down a very nice massage table, and bought it for Him for Christmas. T even managed to wrap the absolutely enormous box that the beast was shipped in.


It looks like this.


I've been on it. I've not had a massage yet. He hasn't either. Pictures are supposedly coming. Stand by.


That ought to keep some of you checking back in here. ;-)


swan

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:02 AM

    I think I'd like a massage table simply because giving massages to Master is really uncomfortable *for me*. And it is all about me!

    But I suspect that if we had one it wouldn't be used much for massages. I'm guessing yours wasn't either.

    Yet. ;-)

    kaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaya.. i am thinking bondage.. it would make a GREAT bondage table.. i have always wondered how it would feel to be restrained lying down all comfy ..........

    ahhhhhhh wellllllllllll swan you know i check back regularily anyway... but i will be interested in hearing more about this massage table... and a pic or two.. ummmmmmmm just a bonus ++

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.