Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

12/12/2007

Schedules

From late August, until the middle of June each year, our life is driven by a very rigid set of schedules. Our various jobs dictate that our days start with the demands of the alarm clock, and there is a definitive pattern to that. The school year is definitiely not as "relaxed" as the summer schedule can be.

I leave first each day. The alarm clock starts our morning at 5 AM each day, and I am on the road by about 6:45. T follows, leaving the house around 7:30. Master's work is more flexible, and there are many days when He can do some of His work from home, or perhaps, He will drive north to "politic" in the state capitol, or He may have meetings scheduled throughout the day and into the evening. Whatever, He is almost always the last to leave from home.


Our morning routine is a finely tuned dance that gets me up and showered and dressed and fed with lunches packed and all my "teacher crap" loaded into the car. He and I eat breakfast together, and He usually goes to see T and get her launched once I'm on my way. Once we're both out of here, He typically takes care of whatever He needs to do, and gets going on whatever His schedule for the day is.


The problem with all of that is that, He wears His hair long -- He has a pony tail that He prefers to wear braided. He does NOT braid His own hair. That is no problem in the summer time when I am around to handle the hair braiding task for Him, but when the school year begins, He misses having me here to take care of that for Him.


And then, in the last couple of weeks, His schedule has demanded that He be up and out of here early every single morning it seems. So the schedule has shifted. He's been getting up and getting showered before I leave each morning, and I've been able to get His hair braided before I leave for school.


That's the good news. The bad news is that having to get ready like that severely limits the time that He has for ... well it limits the private time He sometimes has had to spare for taking care of all that "wild Man energy." The result of all of that is that the Man is "horny."

Horny isn't necessarily a bad thing. Except that, here lately, when we do have time to be together, He has only one thing on His mind -- and it isn't SM.


There was a time when I'd have been relieved to have Him less focused on spanking and hurting me, but I'm recovering, remember? My "whaterver-you-want-to-call-it" is waking back up. And so we are wrestling with one more irony -- even as I begin to hunger for more spanking, He is focused in another direction. It isn't that I mind the good old fashioned, roll-in-the-hay, "sex" part of this at all. Really, it is just that I thought I might not ever GET back to this itch, and now that I'm here, HE doesn't seem to be at all itchy for that part of who we are. Damn! Isn't that the way it always works?


swan

1 comment:

  1. LOL

    yes swan that is exactly the way it always works...

    good to hear you have the old itch back..... very good !!!!

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.