Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

2/06/2006

Presents and ...

I think it was minionette who asked the question, "What did you get for your birthday?"

Presents, of course! A new clock for the wall in the kitchen. To replace the one that has been randomly making up times on its own for months now. New tights (which will of course have to be broken in if I ever get brave enough to take them out of the package). A wonderful slinky one shouldered black tee that is actually one-shouldered on the right side to show off the cutting (nothing ever is). A lovely new jacket and sweater (that I'm wearing to school today -- my first day back).

My brother (who can be a pill by times, but who tries) sent us a gift certificate to the local performing arts center. That will take the three of us out for a concert of The Chieftans and a performance called Bowfire. We'd talked about both, but decided that the budget just wouldn't handle it...

Birthday spanking. You know He did. In style. I asked to be restrained, and He indulged me with cuffs attached to my collar and a strap at the knees. Somehow, that helps me feel more secure -- settles me in my mind a bit, and it has been so long since we got serious about anything heavy that I was anxious, to say the least. I know that He had out the cane and the rubber strap and a lighter weight paddle. I know I bear the marks. I know I cried and begged and bled. I am coming back to something closer to what He will want eventually. He is promising that day is coming -- when He will not care what I want, or what I like... But for this day, He did hold me and stroke me as least some of the way through the birthday spanking...

I think it was sufficient to ensure luck for the coming year...

swan

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:39 AM

    Hi swan,
    seems that you had a good birthday.
    I hope that your luck in the coming year is better than it has been in the last.
    Good news that you're fit to resume teaching, take it a bit easy until you have your rhythm back, you'll be exhusted the first few day, that's natural, it'll pass.
    Hugs.:-)
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that your day went well. I just wrote a bit about spanking on my blog.

    How is teaching going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enigma -- teaching is one of my dearest joys. I have a bit of "repair" to do since I've been away these weeks. My kids are in various states of shell shock from so long with a well-meaning substitute who, nevertheless, has left them freaked out about the mysteries of math. I'll now have to wade in and fetch them back from the various caves and clearings that they've scattered to, and reassure them that they can, in fact, "get it." So much of teaching math at the junior high level, is IMO, seduction...

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday swan! I am glad you had a nice birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.