Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

2/04/2008

Happy Birthday, Swan!

Sisters by Heart

We shared so much laughter,
We shared so many tears,
We have a spiritual bond that grows stronger each year,
We're not sisters by birth,
but we knew from the start,
We belong together, my Sister-Heart.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of the birth of our dear Swan.

So, raise a glass and share a toast to my dearest Sister-Heart.

My life is fuller, sweeter, crazier, and complete with you in it.

I wouldn't change a thing!

Happy Birthday, Sue!

I love you!!
T

9 comments:

  1. swan...

    check your junk mail (cheeky grin) Sir and i have sent you a card - but it will probably go to junk mail or spam....... and we don't want you to miss it .......

    Have as happy a day as you can .....

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:25 AM

    Happy Birthday Swan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:26 AM

    Have as a happy a birthday as is possible, swan. You share a birthday with Master, so perhaps we'll both be getting spanked! ;-)

    kaya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swan, happy birthday, may it be good and may there be many more happy and healthy ones.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many happy returns, Swan.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:15 AM

    A very happy birthday dear Swan

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday, beautiful lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many, many thanks to each and all of you -- especially, thank you to my wonderful T, who in spite of my grumpiness about the whole "celebration" thing made sure my birthday was duly noted and celebrated. I love you, my sister-heart.

    To all who left wishes here, and to those of you who sent them by email... You are a true gift in my life, and I thank you from my heart.

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Because I am always late it seems...but I hope you had a a very good birthday! You are dear and wonderful woman and wish you all the best always! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.