Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

2/18/2008

How Can I be of Service?

There are lots of things that I once imagined would be part of the service that I'd offer as a submissive or a slave. That was long, long ago -- well before there was ever any inkling that I'd ever have anyone to actually be with me in the lifestyle... I am willing to bet that almost everyone who ever fantasizes about this stuff dreams pretty much the same dreams in the beginning; before the beginning...

But then there is the reality of course. The kinds of things that we REALLY do when we are "in service."

Most recently, He found a great deal on a piece of exercise equipment that He's wanted to buy for years. It is a machine that He had years ago -- wore it out. He's wanted to replace it ever since.

The advertisement at the site where He bought it said, "Some assembly required." Can you see this one coming?

He made the order. It shipped without incident and arrived in a matter of days. In a great big old box -- in what looked like a gazillion pieces. Some assembly required...

When things say "some assembly required," that translates as either T or I spend time with tools. This one claimed that the only tools needed were TWO adujstable wrenches. Also helpful, but not "required" would be a rubber mallet. Assembly, according to the directions, is easiest with two people. Sometimes, I feel like I should be two people, but I'm really just one... Oh well.

AND -- the other necessary element in this "assembly required" business is that assembling things with Him in the place is a recipe for utter and complete insanity. So it was necessary to find a space of time where Himself was absent (read "out of my hair").
So, today, on what is our Presidents' Day holiday, as He and His father were off to collect Mom's ashes, I went to work on the HealthRider.

Significant spitting, hissing, grunting, groaning, and muttering ensued, but tonight He has His HealthRider. Damn! This service thing is sexy, don't you think?


swan

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:15 AM

    Lol... and despite all the spitting, hissing, grunting, groaning and muttering, bet you were also grinning from ear to ear with satisfaction at service well done wen you'd finished?

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was, indeed... I am not sure which of us was happier: He climbed right on it as soon as He came through the door (with appropriate exclamations of surprise and delight) which just thrilled me. It is that sense of "well done," whether it is spoken or not, that makes me just glow.

    swan

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.