Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

3/06/2006

Friday Night

We are finding our way back from our long hiatus.

To me, it feels as if we are searching through a thick fog. We are sometimes so tentative with each other. These are scary times. Neither of us is sure of our ground. So many issues and questions cloud the normally straightforward flow of power that passes between us. It has been unsettling, to say the least. We are both on edge.

Friday night though, as we settled in to the quiet of our bed, after a long and exhausting week, something clicked and we were back in touch with one another at a level that I've been missing now for a very long time... We'd crawled in, snuggled up, feeling warm and cozy, and honestly tired and battered after all the many pulls and drains from outside our little world. Knowing that we had to be up early Saturday for a very demanding, potentially difficult professional day together, I believed that, once again, we would likely simply curl into one another and go to sleep.

As I luxuriated in His arms, nodding and drowsy and content, I felt His hands stroking down my belly toward my mound. In moments, He was there with intent and demand, pushing the covers away and pushing my legs apart. At first, it was light and playful as His love taps fell on my cunt lips, exciting me and waking me up from my almost sleep. Soon though, He was stepping up the pace and slapping harder and harder as I moaned and yelped with each impact, struggling to stay open to the onslaught. And then He'd back off and stroke and soothe and murmer into my panting awareness, before beginning again... Over and over and over. Moving between my pussy and my breasts. Stepping up from His hand to a heavy leather paddle. Eventually turning me over and paddling my ass as well.

So sure of Himself. So sure of me. So completely sure of us. In that spontaneous moment, we were again the unity we have been and know we can be. There was no fear in us, no weighing of one another, no struggling to find a path. We simply were with and for one another in the way we know best and it was good and strong and plain and pure.

It isn't all there yet. We've had a bump or two or three since that precious moment. We've also soared a time or two. We're battling our way to wellness and wholeness and connection.

The moments where we actually make it give us hope. The moments where we crash and burn frustrate us both. Still, we know how really good and right we are together.

swan

4 comments:

  1. i was so glad to read this post swan :) :) ... It is indeed a long journey back....... but step by step you will make it

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  2. littleone, kaylem -- we will, I hope, never quit the work of building relationship with each other. For us, "always and all ways," means through good times and tough times too. This has been a rocky stretch where we've hurt and struggled together. We're no less in love, and no less dedicated to the path we've chosen with one another for all that. Thanks for "rooting" for us through it all.

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:35 AM

    swan,
    such wonderful news, I'm happy for you both.
    Hopefully things will start working for you both again, I do hope so.
    Hugs.
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.