Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

3/08/2006

Will it Never End?

Here's another one of THOSE places.

Two days from now, our staff at school will be having an in-service day. It was originally scheduled as a day when we would be joining with other schools in our area for a "religion" in-service (always a dreadful ordeal), but because our school is closing and our kids are being "sucked" up by one of the other nearby schools, our principal took pity on us and decided not to make us go sit at the scheduled event and look pathetic all day. Instead, she has arranged for what is being billed as a "Reunification of Body-Mind-and-Soul" in-service, which is code for a day at a local hospital "healthplex." It is a very nice "gift" for a very stressed out faculty where folks are feeling pretty used and abused at the moment. Here's the agenda for the day --

REUNIFICATION OF BODY-MIND-AND SOUL
IN-SERVICE MARCH 10, 2006


-- Use of all of the following: conference room, tennis courts, pool, fitness floor
racquet ball courts, basketball courts, and locker rooms including whirlpool, sauna,
and steam rooms.

-- Yoga (if you choose)

-- Aqua Power

-- Massage therapy -- 15 minute chair massage

Nice, huh? There's just one catch. My preferences for such a day would run toward the pool, the whirlpool, and the sauna... And I have a seven inch tall set of initials carved into my left shoulder blade.

I love that cutting. I wear clothes that are selected to show it off whenever I reasonably can. Having it there thrills me to my core.

However, I do not share it with my co-workers at school. They all believe that I am a single lady. Unattached. Divorced these two years -- since they've all known me.

So... time to dig up the swimming suit that covers the thing. I remember hunting high and low for that suit. There are very few that are cut in a fashion that the shoulder blades are covered, but I did manage to find one. At the time, the idea was to "protect" the sensibilities of Master's young son. I seldom wear it. It is the least comfortable and least flattering of all my swimwear. Oh well... Sometimes a person needs to be prudent.

I'll be reunifying my body/mind/soul under appropriately secretive attire. None will be any the wiser at the end of the day.

swan

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:04 PM

    Oh well swan enjoy the day, a chance to relax.
    Hugs.
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.