Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

3/30/2006

Bowing to The Path


Sometimes what comes along in the day to day business of slavery is annoying, irritating, frustrating, aggravating, or simply boring. The act of having taken His collar did not remove from me the impulse toward self-will that drives all those other emotional responses when I am thwarted in my own desires of the moment. He can be demanding for reasons that make no reasonable sense, in ways that drive me just wild. Sometimes, I believe He is inconsiderate and rude, simply because He can be -- purely to assert His control, and it makes me nuts. In those moments, when I most want to shriek my fury, I find it is the deepest part of my slave self that leads me to the calm of the bow... Here is where I find it necessary to remember to follow the path I've chosen, for I am slave even when Master is an unreasonable oaf... I do not need a reason to follow. I need only to follow.

swan

1 comment:

  1. swan..... very well put.... and a good reminder.....

    morningstar (owned by Warren)
    http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.