Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

4/11/2006

Easter Spanking

I find myself frequently thinking that the spanking-repressive nature of our society has limited us from enjoying what clearly is a wonderful expression of fun, connection, excitement and eroticism that so many of us enjoy. For the most part if you find a committed spanko in the U. S. (or it seems most of western civilization) you will find a "closeted" person who likely has spent much of his life feeling guilty about his "PERVERSION." OR..............you could go to the Czech Republic where an old pagan custom..........Easter spanking..........or more likely spring solstice flogging is still practiced as a national holiday and as a significant part of their national and ethnic cultural heritage. What am I talking about? Click the link below:
Pomlazka

I think this should be the new initiative for the lovers of spring everywhere to make this custom become as wide spread here as it is in the Czech Republic. Or if nothing else, we could at least all make it a practice in our own homes next Monday as a sign of diplomatic outreach to our friends in the Balkans.

I think I hear the gentle refrains of "Hands across the waters"

All the best:)

Tom

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:51 AM

    Or if nothing else, we could at least all make it a practice in our own homes next Monday as a sign of diplomatic outreach to our friends in the Balkans.

    I think I hear the gentle refrains of "Hands across the waters"


    I agree wholeheartedly! Diplomatic relations are very important!

    magdala~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that idea!!!

    Might mention it to the beloved......

    cuddlybum

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:53 PM

    You won't find the Czech Republic in the Balkans !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, anonymous, you're correct. I happened to look at a map over the weekend and noted that The Czech Republic is not in the Balkins. I even noted The Balkins are spelled with an "i" not an "a." So much for my being a geography whiz. I still think this is a most interesting custom. I wonder if it's playing out as we write:)

    All the best:)

    Tom

    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.