Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

4/11/2006

Product Endorsement


OK. I don't know if I've ever done a full on product endorsement here, but this is just too good not to pass on...

If you've been reading this Blog for any time at all, you've probably heard more than you wanted to know about my fragile butt epidermis. Our enthusiastic spanko behavior has left me with a number of spots that break open and bleed whenever we play, and the level of intensity that it takes to create breakage has decreased radically in recent months. Anymore, even hand spanking can bring about bleeding.

It has become cause for concern.

I maintain a dietary regimen of vitamin supplementation that should, in theory, support good skin health, but still the problem persists. I've tried all kinds of creams and lotions and salves and potions. Nothing has seemed to make the least difference.

Finally, just a few weeks after my hysterectomy, I went to the local Wild Oats and gave them some story about how my skin had become very dry and fragile in the wake of my surgery... True to form, the sales person directed me to some high end product with some typical sort of mumbo jumbo, hocus pocus. I have learned to handle the Wild Oats sales technique by smiling blandly, nodding sweetly, and, when they wander off, moving over and down to whatever they DID NOT recommend... There I found this stuff -- Avalon Organics. This moisturizing body lotion has made a miracle!!!

I've been rubbing the unscented Aloe version on my backside twice a day for about three weeks now, and the most remarkable transformation has occured. The skin has become far more supple and much sturdier. I have in the last week or so, experienced almost no skin breaks. It is simply amazing.

So there you go... A first. If you are into the sort of spanko stuff that we are, then this is a product that you ought to hunt down and use. I wish I'd had it before I got into the state I did. I imagine I might have saved a lot of grief, but now I intend to never be without it.

swan

2 comments:

  1. in a funny .. totally illogical way .. i almost envy you your soft butt.... your marking butt...

    Sir will whip cane flog me within an inch of my life trying to raise even the smallest bruise/mark.. all to no avail. Like this past weekend.. i can FEEL the bruise but there is nothing visual..... and by the next day there is nothing.. not even a little twinge...

    i do recommend arnica for bruising though (i used to bruise something awful) .. the cream worked wonders .. and sometimes i would slip 2 or 3 of the little pills under my tongue........

    But i am glad you found something to lessen your woes.. i really am!!!

    morningstar (owned by Warren)
    http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really bruise much. There've been times when I sincerely wished that my ass would turn nice and black like... Well, I won't even go THERE! But the bleeding has caused Him to worry a good bit. Not to mention the mess. Splattering blood can be a real problem! So it isn't bruising I've been so concerned about as just something to increase the elasticity and flexibility of the skin itself. This stuff has been a wonder potion. Who knew?

    swan

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.