Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

4/15/2006

Update

Not much that I actually want to talk about here. So, just an update.

It is spring break. I have a week off from school. When we get back we'll be near the end with only five weeks to go. Those five weeks will be remarkably difficult I suspect, but they will be the last five weeks. So.

I have started hormone replacement therapy. Perhaps that will make a difference. As it stands now it feels as if the hysterectomy was a success but I "died" as far as being female. The doctor says it will take two weeks to see improvement. It has been three days.

Scheduled "events" --

1) I bought two new dresses. Actually they are both this dress:
one is pink checked and the other is blue checked. Around here, the rule is that all my new "stuff" gets "broken in." That translates as paddled for the uninitiated.

2) There will be that pomlazka thing. Monday I guess.

3) We are traveling to Gatlinburg, Tennessee for a few days next week. We have rented a cabin in the Smoky Mountains. It will be nice to get away. I am slated for a switching.

4) April 23 is Master's birthday. Someone will likely get spanked.

Oh yeah -- and it is tax day.

swan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.