Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

4/18/2008

Just a Little Before Dawn


3:49 AM.
For us, that is normally a time when we are soundly sleeping, wrapped up in each others arms.
Last night, though, He was awake. His wakefulness woke me up, so we were both awake. Sometimes, that scenario would end with my rubbing His back until He fell back to sleep. This time, we laid there and talked -- about His dream (of His mother), about work, about life. It got clearer and clearer that we were neither of us going to drop back into sleep.
I could tell that He was becoming sexually aroused. I was feeling that "want" that can only be answered by His hands on me. I needed and wanted a spanking. Finally, after we'd been awake for a bit, I asked Him if He was willing to spank me -- if He wasn't going to go back to sleep.
LOL. Of course, He was more than willing.
So, in the wee hours of the morning, two hours before the alarm would go off, we spanked and made love, and happily drifted back to sleep.
Sometimes the unexpected gift of a few unhurried moments is granted when it is most deeply needed. This morning was like that.
swan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.