Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

4/17/2008

Vibrator

I just bought a new vibrator. My old, trusty Wahl finally gave up the ghost.

Not having a working vibe is just NOT a good thing in my world. IF I am going to have an orgasm with any sort of reliability, that is going to happen because my "vibrator friend" and I have been spending quality time with one another. It's not that I don't EVER reach climax during real live, garden-variety, person to person sex -- it is just not something that happens very often, or with any kind of consistency.

So, I looked and hunted and considered the options -- and ordered another Wahl. Not very original, I know, but I ended up feeling like it made sense to go with what I know will work. There are plenty of fancy vibrator alternatives. Some of them are pretty amazing looking. But, I shy away from the ones that use batteries, and there are many, many of those. The practical and financial reality is that I sometimes take a VERY, VERY long time to "get there." I'd go through batteries by the case full.

When you want something that plugs into the wall, the range of choices gets very much narrower very quickly.

The other thing is that I am not fond of vibrators that operate like a jack-hammer -- or an industrial grade floor polishing machine. I'm a girl. The girl parts I still have are delicate and sensitive. I don't need something that runs like a Harley.

I did, however, get a bit "wild," and ordered a G-spot attacment. With the issues I deal with, I figured that maybe being able to vibrate right at the source of all joy and happiness might be a really good thing. It is an obnoxious blue thingy that is, frankly, funny looking. It's not hard to use, and it does seem to get to the appropriate place.

There's just one problem. It hurts. Not terribly, but it does get to places that feel tender, raw, scarred and just sore. I've yet to use the thing successfully, because it becomes so irritationg, that I've had to turn it off before I achieve anything like the promised amazing orgasms.

I find that all pretty disturbing. It just seems that by now, there shouldn't be anyplace that remains sore after a surgery that happened over two years ago. For now, I'm believing that if I use it on some sort of regular basis, perhaps all that soreness and tenderness will diminish. Maybe, with time and effort, just maybe -- I can get back to the place where I remember in those post surgical days.

So... probably more information than you all needed.

swan

3 comments:

  1. You'd be surprised what can linger in your body for many years. It sounds like this is a new spot that hasn't had any touch to love the uckies loose. I bet your intuition is right about it just needing some time and play to loosen things up and become fun on that spot. And then again, maybe its not quite the right shape. It looks like the spot that would actually rub on the gspot has a soft edge to it. Maybe you need a complete curve there and not a soft edge. I'm sure you'll figure it all out. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:14 PM

    Dear swan,
    i do hope that you feel better about your sexuality and yourself soon. After my hysterectomy (at the age of 33-i'm now 56), i did have some "but i wanted a baby" issues, but luckily, i didn't feel any less like a woman nor did i feel like a 'nothingness.' Perhaps it was just a function of my relatively young age at the time, or some other factor that helped me adjust.

    Since i don't know you, i may be spouting nonsense for your life experiences, and i do apologize if i upset you. One thing i do know, i haven't ONCE missed having a period in the 23 years since.

    Of course, by now, if my body had followed its normal time line, i would be in the throes of menopause! Now that is a hormonal experience i am avoiding like the plague (thank you HRT).

    As for the G-spot attachment, perhaps it is a function of the years-old operation, but when Sir gets his fingers up to that spot and does whatever, it hurts. It drives me insane, and i don't really get off that way. Hopefully your experience will improve & you will find those promised "amazing orgasms."

    Hope that your outing with the little ones went well & everyone had a fantastic time.

    Sir's pet

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was wondering IF the g-spot was a fun place before? an exciting place?? an "oh my god!" space before.. cause personally i never did find a vibrator that did anything much more than irritate the hell out of me when it touched the g-spot.......

    Now Sir does have a way with His thumb........... BUT His thumb doesn't vibrate and He seems to know just how much pressure to apply.. how much rubbing ... and i have to admit - He is the first one (man or machine) who could convince me this g-spot was more than a painful lil dimple .........

    You say this g-spot thing is an attachement?? maybe you should just toss it aside for a while and go for the 'gold' so to speak without it??

    hugs to you.......

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.