Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

5/24/2010

100

Master loves numbers and number patterns and accumulations of things that can be counted -- like paddle strokes.  He regularly tallies up the number of hits we show from day to day and week to week and month to month here and at our other blogs.  He counts and averages and gauges how far we are from various milestones.  The numbers interest and intrigue and thrill Him. 

So, on Sunday, when I logged on and noted that our 100th follower was showing in our list, it was worth noting.  It is arbitrary, I know, but that 100th follower seems significant.  That is 10x10.  That is 10 more than 90.  A century's worth of people...

I've never really understood the whole FOLLOWER feature of Blogger.  To me, it is simply a relatively easy way to link our blog to other blogs, and I am sure that most of our followers have similar motivations.  However, the growing list of people who have visited here and are now, in some sense, following along with our adventures seem like part of some sort of extended family related to our little place.  It is an indicator of a level of participation.

Cruising around a bit, I found that there are blogs and twitterers who give prizes for the 100th follower, and I have nothing at all to offer, unless of course, said follower wants to stop by -- I am sure Himself could offer 100 strokes with something :-)

swan

6 comments:

  1. Oh, butt you have given out a gift, that being your words, thoughts & emotions..

    May you continue to give out those kinds of gifts..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impish15:07 PM

    Thank heavens I just pop in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:33 AM

    What's your address? I'm sure we can work out something. I'd rather have them from you or T, or both...
    I'm new on your blog, so I don't know the arrangements yet.
    I'll learn.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Bumtickler --

    A bit of "family lore" for you to contemplate: T was raised as a Methodist, and my last most serious religious affiliation was with the Society of Friends (Quakers). Around here, we tell this old, well-worn "Quaker" joke:

    There was a Quaker farmer who had an ornery, bad-tempered milk cow. One day he was almost done miling her when she suddenly kicked, knocking over the bucket, the stool, and the farmer. He picked himself out of the muck, began to reach for a stick, then stopped and took a deep breath.

    "No, Bossie," he said, " I will not strike thee." He paused.

    "But tomorrow--tomorrow I will sell thee to the Methodist down the road, and he'll beat the hell out of thee!"

    I cannot speak for "The Methodist," but can assure you that you might want to think twice about giving yourself over into her more than capable hands...

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moooo ah ah ah (wring hands with glee)..... doesn't know our arrangement yet??

    I am a sub to Tom, and a nasty top, when necessary, to others.

    And I have not beat a person in several years....probably LOTS all stored up to frighten a newbie with...

    Mistress Trixie (or "T" around here)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:10 AM

    "gulp,
    uh, well, uh, Mistress Trixie, you do sound quite, hm, formidable. I guess I would be at your mercy. Uh, you do have some mercy, don't you?"

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.