Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

5/15/2010

Weird, Weird Dreams

One of the casualties of my long sojourn in the realm of surgically created menopause has been my once rich fantasy life.  As I've felt deprived of my femaleness, it seems my mind has obliged me and simply stopped queuing up those sexy imaginings that were such reliable companions before...

Awake or dreaming, the stockpile of sexy stories playing across the screen in my mind has dwindled to a pitiful few...  I miss those freewheeling and sometimes surprising and even funny apparitions from the depths of my psyche.

As a result, when I do encounter a sexy dream or an erotic fantasy, I am both thrilled and fascinated.  Earlier in this week, I had the oddest dream, and it seemed to be on rewind and repeat, because each time I'd wake up and then fall asleep again, it would start all over again.  There were surely erotic overtones to my dream, and just a hint of a spanking subtext.  But odd...  Oh yes, that.  Strange, indecipherable, weird justapositions:

I am typing something in some sort of old-styled office setting.  Except.  Except that the device I am trying to use is made of egg yolks all floating in an aquarium style tank.  Each egg yolk is a letter -- a key on the "typewriter."  Oh yeah.  Weird.  Typing on egg yolks is challenging, to put it mildly, and as I struggle with it, I am aware that if I make a mistake, I will be punished.  Which is scary.  The boss is Master.  I recognize Him.  He is standing just behind me, and off to the side a bit.  I know it is Him.  I can feel Him there staring at me.  the only really bizarre twist to it is that when I turn around and look at Him, He LOOKS LIKE Antonio Banderas.  OMG!

Dreams are such weird and unpredictable things.  In some dream interpretation schemes, typing indicates that you are having trouble verbally expressing yourself.  That has been a very real factor in my recent emotional upheaval.  Those egg yolks may symbolize vulnerability, but may also point to a time of breaking out of a shell and becoming more comfortable with yourself.  As for that Antonio Banderas transformation -- does that really need any interpretation?  Really?

swan

2 comments:

  1. Let me think....hmmmmm....no, definitely no translation required! LOL. I think I might have even made the odd mistake on purpose ;)

    Here's to breaking out of our shells.

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odd... menopause has had a similar affect on me. I used to have intense sexual dreams that would wake me up in the morning. Sadly, I'm not having them anymore.

    As for Antonio, he can eat crackers in my bed anytime!

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.