Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

5/25/2010

Our Family at the Beach

We enjoyed our travels this weekend. It was just good to get away, even as it was emotionally difficult under the circumstances. Still, there was ocean, and it was awesome and lovely. On Sunday evening, after a very nice dinner, we walked down to the beach together... Here are some of the pictures we took there...

swan




6 comments:

  1. You have no idea how jealous I am.. how I love the ocean.. the smell the sound...

    so glad you folks enjoyed your time away :)

    morningstar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorjus fabric on those dresses, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same thing about your dresses!! *smiles* The ocean looks wonderful. I sure do miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am jealous of what you folks have and at the same time wish you all the best when I see things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impish111:15 AM

    Bathing beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm green with envy, I love the ocean, Oh sigh, I miss it.

    I'm with the others,I love the colours in your dresses.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.