Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

5/16/2010

A Small Difference

Our session last week featured a variation from our normal routine -- at least it felt like a "feature" to me. 

We started out with me over His lap, and there was some hand spanking and paddling -- fairly light and in the "warm up" range.  I was teary and emotional and all over the place in terms of my reactions and my worries and my responses. 

Part way through, He told me to get up and turn over onto my back.  My back?  That sort of direction seems simple enough, but it is so rare in my experience that it might as well be spoken in Mandarin Chinese.  I needed a chance to get a tissue and blow my nose -- all the earlier crying had me a mess, and so asked for and received permission to attend to that issue.  Then I got myself positioned, a bit awkwardly, over His lap on my back.  There's enough of an arching to that move that I was left feeling very open and very vulnerable.

He grabbed my nipples and began pinching and twisting them.  I've been experiencing an odd, random, almost burning sensation in my nipples -- usually as an accompaniment to hot flashes.  It isn't particularly painful, but it is disconcerting and unpleasant.  The pain He was creating in my nipples with His attentions seemed to fire that reaction up and I was caught between the two in a very intense and almost tidal wave-ish wash of sensation.  Are other people wired with their nipples attached directly to their pussies?  Stimulating one goes straight to the other for me, and it wasn't long before I was feeling that remembered clutching and pulsing in my cunt.  And then He began to smack me between my legs.  It wasn't extreme, but enough to elicit grunts and yelps, and every smack drove the heat in my guts higher and higher. 

It didn't last long.  At least, I don't think it did, but I am perhaps no great judge of time under those circumstances.  Soon enough, He was directing me to turn back over, and the session continued.  For me though, the difference was remarkable.  The end of the session was not one that I just fought my way through.  I wasn't left, at the end, with a sense of surviving; with a feeling of frustration and despair.  Instead, I came through it all with a very sore bottom AND a sense of deep physical and personal well-being and sexiness. 

swan

5 comments:

  1. "Are other people wired with their nipples attached directly to their pussies?"

    Oh yes, directly. And I've recently discovered the same thing...if Master mixes the pain with sexual arousal, I can take much more and I leave the session happier and more content.

    butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY swan :)

    and yes ... like butterfly ... i find if i am sexually "awake" i can take much more pain... much!!!!

    morningstar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impish111:47 AM

    It doesn't happen every time, but when it does: magic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep....definitely gets the same response here!

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moi aussi! Very, very, very intense!

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.