Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

8/20/2007

Just Me and The Cats

Himself has to attend a four-day conference in Washington, D. C. this week.

T was able to get time off from work, and travel with Him.

They left (driving) yesterday afternoon, and arrived at their hotel this afternoon just about three P.M.

With school starting a week from tomorrow, there was no way that I could leave and go with them. So, I am here being the "Cat Mommy," working to get my classroom ready, staying in touch as much as possible by phone, and trying not to count EVERY SINGLE MINUTE until they are back here where they belong.

swan

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:31 AM

    and what a welcome home they'll have, I'm sure!!!

    I'm convinced times like this when we miss people test our character but M always tells me not to focus on how long he's been gone, but on how each day is one day closer to him coming home.

    lots of love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ......and we miss you to pieces!!! Tom is exhausted from this conference and is in steady meetings from 7:30am-6:30pm, with very few short breaks. And I am walking my legs off! I have seen the White House, the Capitol, the Supreme Court, The Library of Congress, The Mall, and a few of the Smithsonian Bldgs. Today, I am cutting it short, and doing some pain medication because my knee is sore. Tomorrow, I am hauling everything to the car while Tom has a half day to finish and then we are ON THE WAY HOME!!!!! We miss our Swan and are tired of being apart...but I gots her goodies that I think she is gonna like!

    T

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.