Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

8/31/2007

Still Here

School has started.
The temperature has been in the very high nineties. Outside the building. Inside? Probably warmer than that. Brutal. The sort of heat that causes dripping, whimpering, mind-melting, stupid, grogginess within only a few (very few minutes) -- and then there's the other six or so hours.
My kids are wonderful. Engaged, eager, interesting. I have a gang of about four or five bully boys who are learning that MY class room is not the place to try to intimidate or abuse other people. They are learning that in MY classroom, I am the one who will control things. They are also learning that I will smile and guide and advise and share their joys and triumphs even as I insist and demand that they behave like civilized young animals.
I am exhausted tonight. A very long, very satisfying, very intense week.
Going back to school is hard for all of us on so many levels.
There's really nothing interesting for me to tell any of you -- nothing SM'y; none of what you come here to see. Sorry. You all know where you can go to find that sort of stuff. Dial "younger" and "sexier." Move along.
Odd coincidence. I was headed off to school this morning -- a thousand things going on in my mind. Getting on the highway for the drive when I happened to look at the car just ahead of me. It had a vanity license plate which read, "Eye Obey." Okay. One of ours? I got on my cell phone and called Himself... It was simply too amazingly funny. I had the almost overpowering urge to pull the driver over and tell her that I obey too...

swan

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:44 PM

    Dear Swan

    Reading about you getting your pretty little bottom spanked is fun and a little titillating.

    Reading about your life as a teacher/lion tamer fills me with joy and admiration.

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. School is starting for you, and I am trying to end the current class. I will be underground till Sept 13. Hope to catch up with then!

    Tt

    ReplyDelete
  3. i for one love.. i say LOVE.. reading about your classroom adventures... there is quite truthfully only so much S/m that can be written... but ohhhhhhh so much that can be written about the classroom and the adventures found therein...

    our kiddies started back on Thursday... for me too it has been a rough week.. from subpoenas on Monday to finding out one of my very little ones lost his mom last week... but we shall push on.. school will be a good adventure.. it has to be !!!

    loved the bit about the vanity license.. we once passed someone on the highway who was waving frantically at us... Sir has the BDSM symbol in the back window... it is kinda fun to connect out of the blue.... even for a brief moment..

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I come here to read about the lives of my (distant) friends, what they're thinking, what makes them happy, sad, excited...Etc., etc., etc., Not to read about just one aspect of their lives.

    My favorite sadist frequently tells both me and others not to apologize when R/L gets in the way of either blogging or doing anything else that is related to just one small area of the totality of who we are.

    That said, I'm on my way out to shovel some more of my five cubic yards of dirt!

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.