Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

8/01/2007

Request Answered

I really ought to know better by now, than to ever assume that a sadist is too ill or too tired or too weak to rise to the occasion when I ASK to be beaten...

This falls into the "be careful (or at least really sure) of what you ask for" category.

And yes, I did all of the panicky, freaked out, angry, fussy "stuff" that is preliminary for me ahead of getting through an intense session like this. He simply did not let me get away, held me to the requirements that are in place between us always, and proceeded exactly as He would...

So.

Here I am.

Immediately after the fact. Developing. I went down and into the deepest of sleeps afterward. Just drifted off and away. Completely drained, spent, gone.

Thank you, Sir.

swan

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:38 PM

    Oh. My. How beautiful is that picture.

    I'm really just too stunned by the photo to say anything more. It's so rare that you share the images, when you do it's breathtaking.

    kaya

    ps. I've never known a sadist too sick to deliver a sound beating either. ;) It's the best medicine out there, I'd guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *goes to drink more chianti...*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am with kaya .. wow... you rarely (if ever) share pictures .. so this was a special treat!!!

    i am glad for both of you that Raheretic has recovered so well....

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smile. He says that I'm "rehabilitating" Him. If that's true, then I say, "good!"

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  5. swan, I am so glad that you are assisting your Sir back to good health.

    I will have to try this approach when I have My gall bladder taken out on morningstar's backside...

    Sir,
    Owner of morningstar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:24 PM

    Nice....but very ouchie...;P

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.