Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

6/05/2008

HAPPY NA-NA-VERSARY!!!!!!

6 Years ago tomorrow Swan joined our family. She became my dearest Sister-Heart and missing half....and Tom's beloved.

I remember their arrival in the Toyota Truck. A few personal belongings and one TICKED-OFF Cleo in a cage. He-Who-Shall-Remain-Nameless was with her and we all did our best to include him in our family.

I was scared and cautious and she loved me anyhoo.

Today, I haven't a CLUE how I survived without her all of my life. She completes our family. She cares for us when we need it. She shares her life and home with us. She makes me a better, stronger woman. And loves us unconditionally....and we CAN be a handful, at times!

I love you, Sue.

I am thrilled to call you Sister-Heart. May we have many, many more na-na-versaries as a Clan.

T

5 comments:

  1. Dear T --
    The anniversary will happen, and I am almost as tired as if I had once again driven that 1200 miles (non-stop) to get to it...

    I love you so much -- the simple cameraderie and fun that we can share when things get silly, the team that we make when we are in sync, the support that I know will always be there (even when I am worn and difficult and pouty).

    We may never ever get to the place where what we share is "OK" in the world, and we can quit standing shoulder to shoulder -- trying to make the world see the truth, but I believe that whatever happens, we WILL stand shoulder to shoulder, and that is a very good feeling.

    Happy anniversary to you too, Dear Sister-heart!

    Hugs, swan

    ReplyDelete
  2. T and Swan you are brave and wise women, what a great post and comment clearly straight from your hearts. Those who are willing to take great risks get great payback, this is clearly the case here.

    Hil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:09 PM

    What a wonderful and lovely tribute first to swan from T via the post, and then back to T from swan via the comment.

    I would like to say that I really enjoyed reading this...the love you have for each other, and the way you value each other, is simply lovely.

    Thanks for uplifting me! :)

    ~magpie in Colorado

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your family. I commend all of you for following your hearts and first pursuing it and then making it work, despite the obstacles. Best wishes to all of you.
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sister-Heart...how beautiful. ((hugs)) I am so glad that's how you feel. Big blessings to all of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.