Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

6/22/2008

I LOVE me some BiPM ... and other wanderings of my insane mind!

During the weekdays I "religiously" read the "Cheers and Jeers" postings on DailyKos by Bill in Portland Maine. His clever, insightful, and totally irreverent view of the political landscape makes me scream with laughter. Not a day goes by that I am not forwarding some bit of silliness to Tom and swan.

I just got done watching the "Sunday Talking Heads" and after applying ice to my forehead....note to self: STOP pounding your head on butcher block table....OUCH! And I remembered that I had NOT read the Friday "Cheers and Jeers". Soooo, I did. And found this:

JEERS to slick sleazebags. Considering the Republican mascot is the elephant, the GOoPers sure do have conveniently short memories. Led by John "I'll Say Anything To Get Elected" McCain, they're working together as a shrill gaggle to spin away the catastrophic oil spill that happened after Hurricane Katrina as a way to gin up support for more off-shore drilling. Even the crew inside the International Space Station can see that they're lying weasels. Which reminds me: the results are finally in from the Station's open primary (the last last last last last primary of the primary season). Congratulations, Rudy, on your landslide!

Have I mentioned that I LOVE BiPM? Have I also mentioned that he is gay...with a partner...and dog? Dang! I could be their chef!...Come on...........

Another tangent....we are participating the the state's PRIDE March, next weekend. We have been invited by the Gay community, as they do alot to sponsor the agency Tom leads, on a state level. I have been involved with the Gay community all of my life. In young adulthood, I was very involved with the community in my home town. I also supported the bars....but I digress. They have never, in my estimation, been an "Organized" community. Everything seems to run on "Sissy-time". Meaning, if the event is scheduled to start at 9am.....figure on 12noon! And this event seems to be the same. We were invited to participate SEVERAL months ago....and we still do not know if we are in a car....on a float....or what time our tired butts need to be there! We DO know that they have bought tons of condoms and adult toys to toss to the crowd...which ought to cause the State Director to have a heart attack, at the very least. But look for me....there..... somewhere.....in Pink Chiffon Panties!

And the last one.... we are having company from Europe in August...waving to Andrew & Hil! And I have been planning. It is what I do. I AM the "Clan Social Director", after all. And Tom just smiles indulgently at me when I get started....BUT even swan, is in the act. She suggested a calendar to organize the visit... I coulda crawled across the dining table, last night, and kissed her on the LIPS!! My organization usually makes her INSANE, but she is with me. We are a Sisterhood of TWO!! Indulgent Smiles, be damned. Sister-Hearts are organizing. So watch our Andrew & Hil.....you don't know what's about to swoop down upon you when you arrive....and don't forget your swim suits!

Well, time to frost the chocolate cake. Take care all, be kind to yourself and others!

T





1 comment:

  1. We're watching honest!! Swim suits will indeed be packed as ordered, just cannot wait. My case is practically packed and there is still six weeks to go, now how is that for organisation, or should that be organization!!

    Hil

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.