Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

6/05/2008

MAGIC REVISITED

Six years ago tomorrow, June 6, my swan obeyed my summons and arrived here to be with us as a family member and my beloved. She is with us still and will be tomorrow and always. She has recounted how this came to be here and here.

My/our lives have never been the same. She makes them fabulously richer each day.

We are not the same as we were six years ago in our beings or in our relationship. We are all of us dealing with aging and changes that you cannot understand unless you've lived them and that if you have you'd perhaps rather not have. I'd have no other. I'd have no younger than her or t.

I love you my swan, my slave, my life with your sister heart.

Six years is an achievement against all odds economically, socially, politically, medically, etc. ....blah, blah.... all barriers we face are bullshit and nothing in the face of our love. We will have decades more. Our only earthly limits are those that define our mortality.


I love you.



You are.............



Mine Always and All Ways,



Tom



Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

7 comments:

  1. A very Happy Anniversary to all of you.......

    May you enjoy more trials and tribulations (because they make us stronger) more laughter (because they make us sweeter) more health (because without it life is difficult)more joy (because life should be lived joyfully) years and years of living and laughing and daring.......

    from Warren and morningstar (owned by Himself of course!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tom

    Hey I bet you wish now that you had put money on the success of your new family. You would have had many doubting Thomases along the way but a large payout nonetheless!!

    Hil

    P.S. I know you are always right!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:12 PM

    I thoroughly enjoyed reading the post from T and the coment to that post from swan...and your post? Just as wonderful!

    May you all remain family forever.

    ~an inspired magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dearest Sir -- There is nothing that I can say that doesn't seem trite and trivial to my own ears. Simply, I love you, with every ounce of my being. You are my heart, my soul, my laughter, my safe place, my destiny. I will forever be grateful for the fact that You found me, recognized me, and brought me to Your world. That You continue to love me and hold me, through all the challenges and vagaries of our lives, delights and humbles me. Part of me would have the years fall away so that we could be young together, and yet I know that cannot be, and perhaps, would never be as good or rich as the "real" life we share even as we move into being "old" together. Thank you, Sir, for all and all of what You have given and become for my life.

    I love You.
    Yours always and all ways.
    swan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:55 PM

    Wishing you all many happy years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish all of you many happy years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw...*smiles*

    Happy Anniversary. Blessings to you all!!

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.