Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

11/28/2013

Word From The Philippines

I've kept a candle up here since shortly after Typhoon Haiyan struck the Philippines.  Today, I heard from Malcolm that he is safe along with his family.  

At his suggestion, I've put the candle at the top of my sidebar, and will keep it burning for the 11 million that the United Nations estimates have been impacted by this storm.  Many remain homeless, and desperate for the basics that I take for granted:  food, clean water, shelter.  I cannot imagine the suffering and struggle.  But I am willing to be reminded.  And so the candle will stay...

Sue

5 comments:

  1. weirdgirl1:58 AM

    Thank you for updating that Malcolm and family are safe and well.

    Love to the Heron Clan for Thanksgiving today, and beyond xxx

    weirdgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the good news about Malcolm!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the news. And yes, it does seem right to leave that candle burning.

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Swan, for the update, and for keeping the candle burning. It's fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to hear Malcolm got in touch with you :) and thank you for updating us all

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.