Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

9/29/2007

Flogging Frame

Very early in my journey into the world of BDSM, I discovered that my tall frame didn't fit well on most standard bondage furniture. In dungeons, I'd struggle and squirm trying to accommodate the ubiquitous St. Andrews crosses and spanking benches that all seemed to be built for the 5'-2" submissives that barely came to my shoulder.



After awhile, I began to imagine what it would be like to be beaten on a piece of equipment that actually "fit" me -- or that I actually fit. That imagining came to have a form and a shape that eventually resulted in the building of this flogging frame.



Most of the time the flogging frame lives its life, very much like we do, in hiding. It looks, if you don't know any better, like a somewhat unusual coffee table. The top is built from oak tounge and groove flooring, and the rest of it is pretty non-descript, dimension lumber. It was originally my thought that it could do double duty as a massage table. The rope ties on the sides are useful tie down points (if a person were inclined that way), but we usually use them as handles for wrestling that top piece off.



Once you (and a good, strong partner) have lifted the top off, this is what you will find hidden under the coffee table top --





The next step in this process is to lift that triangular piece up off the "legs" of the table. It isn't nearly as heavy as the top. It is designed to unfold and be set up, like an easel in the table top which, turned on its top forms a solid, stable base for the whole monster...



Watch carefully...






Here I am putting the frame into the base... Notice that the "legs" set up and make a handy rack for floggers. Isn't that clever?



Once it is in the base, there is a support leg that fits into a track so the whole thing leans forward at a reasonable angle. Set up like this it is all completely stable, and secure. It ought to be -- it weighs a ton!



It was built specifically for my height and all the pads are leather covered, so once it is in place and I'm on the thing, it is actually sort of comfortable and secure feeling.

So, here I am in all my glory... The more observant ones among you will note that there is, of course, a football game on the television in the background.
















The well whipped (cute?) swan

8 comments:

  1. Flogged AND football! Oh the humanity!

    I don't know which I could have tolerated better...maybe the flogging...cause that would have taken less than six hours (I hope!).

    Unless it was a Wisconsin game. Did Wisconsin beat Michigan??

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yes, the flogging only took about an hour and a half. And I think that Wisconsin did beat Michigan in the end... much to His dismay!

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely piece of furniture! I love it. I don't have the experience of knowing if standard furniture would or would not fit my frame, but I have 2 fold issues.

    I'm 6' tall and quite overweight. I have to find furniture that can handle the height was well as the weight. It's going to be a challenge or I need to make things myself.

    --luna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:53 AM

    Yes, a very cute swan indeed.

    That's a very impressive piece of furniture. I'm not quite that crafty or I'd make one! Instead, I'll just lust over yours.

    That's a nice red butt too. Again, I lust. ;-)

    kaya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:11 PM

    Definitely a cute swane!!! thanks so much for sharing. Mark

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely invention! I really enjoyed this and several of your recent posts immensely...and indeed your soft eyes are very cute. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute! :)

    I also really really like the flogging frame!

    (sent the link to Master to look at the flogging frame and before he even reads the entry - just looking at pictures he says "ingenious! flogging DURING a football game!" And then tells me I am the bestest for wanting him to have flogging and football together. I am not a football fan so I think it would be torture for me lol )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:39 PM

    ohhhhhhhh i just love that wonderful piece of furniture. i could only dream of being spanked during a football game.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.