- Adults may choose to love who they will.
- Marriage equality is the right thing, and inasmuch as we deny that, our society is poorer for it.
- Healthy sexual intimacy between consenting partners is a good thing, and it is not the business of anyone outside of the relationship.
- A woman's reproductive health choices are hers, to be made by her in consultation with her doctor and her family.
- Children who are wanted so intensely by their parents that those mothers and fathers are willing to undergo the rigors and agonies of artificial insemination, or use a surrogate, are just as precious and just as valuable as any other child.
- The rights granted by the constitution of the United States should not be abrogated by any institution.
- Workers have the right to negotiate with employers.
Contact Info --
Email us --
Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.