Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

2/23/2021

Future Posting Agenda

 It seems I am afflicted by a typical writer’s quandary.  When I am busily engaged in other activities than blog posting, I think of something to write about.  If I go to actually write, I can’t think of what I might write about.  This is I hope a helpful list of potential future topics.


My gratitude for my/our family’s life status.


The evolution in my style and spanking, restraint, etc.,, implement selection at this point 40 years into my BDSM practice.


Relationship to BDSM community groups.


Psychology of spanking play.


Birthday spankings.


BDSM and other alternative sensual erotic orientations are not aberrant, and explainable as the result of some sort of pathological “brokenness”.


Safe words and other philosophical aspects of adult consensual spanking.


My “heretic” status, including why I don’t do florentine flogging.


I suspect this is not so much a menu of “topic teases for potential future readership.  I’m not that expectant that the broad readership that was here ten or more years ago still exists, due to lack of content here and general changes blogosphere reader behavior.  It will be useful to me, however,  when I face the blank page and think,” Now what was that thought I had, I thought I might write about?”


Tom the Heretic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.