Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

8/28/2012

HI!

OK.....so I am the family member who needs "Blogging for Dummies". Back when we closed out Compuserve accounts and decided to run for free on the Internets, I found other things to do in place of accepting Swan's invite to join....and in putting that off, I became unable to blog or comment. Now our Swan has me fixed and I am back.....much to your dismay, I am sure. I probably will never be as prolific as Swan or even Tom, but I can at least pop in occasionally now.

You have all read about Tom's knee recovery and the fact that it is still a work in progress. And we did get a rushed trip to Denver this summer. We all did the Soul Retrieval and were slightly stunned at each of our outcomes. And followed that up with a Shaman class that pretty much killed me for the rest of the summer. Conference room chairs for 8 hours a day, 2 days in a row, after 20 plus hours each way in a car to and from Denver has my back a mess. Swan and I are doing the "Dr. Back Cracker" thing now, trying to get a handle on migraines. Not so sure that is working for me, since I had the Mother of all migraines yesterday that kept me low and home all day. Today is that "I hurt like hell, but at least the migraine is gone" day. Might be an early night is in my near future.

This part of the household is fine. We had a visit from my favorite niece this past weekend and her guy. We tried to kill him with Sugar-Free Syrup on Saturday morning. For those of you unfamiliar with Maltitol, I will just say, their next visit I will have some real syrup for him so he is not stuck in the potty and miserable. Swan's French Toast is wonderful and he was very taken with it. We never thought about the fact that he was not familiar with Maltitol, I felt guilty as hell all weekend. Personally, I prefer sugar-free powdered sugar with butter on my thick cut, multigrain French Toast but there are some people who have the syrup calling.

Well, old fur-ball is calling for his daily "lap time". Pranzer is now over 15 and carries his cat schedule with him at all times. If I do not behave as any well brought up catified person should, I am pushed around until I submit.

Later All!  T
                                                                   

4 comments:

  1. i am so glad you posted T - i always enjoyed your posts - especially the sugar free recipes :)

    good to have your news

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to hear your voice T - thank you for posting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to hear your voice T - thank you for posting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:25 PM

    Love that you are 'catified' lolol! Me too! And agreed, it's good to hear from you :)

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.