That spoils the morning.
Happens more often than not anymore.
Ruins the day.
And having the day ruined pisses me off.
There are only just two weekend days, and my stupid, fucking headache spoiled this one.
And around a migraine, I tend to get moody, angry, fussy, and just generally pissy about everything. It is just part of the package. Even when I've started to feel physically better (read: my head doesn't feel like it is about to explode), I tend to be still emotionally volatile. Sucks.
So... In no particular order, things that piss me off:
- Miley Cyrus
- I finished reading Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver
- I have to do the laundry
- There are floods in Colorado where my kids live
- I've got a boy kid in my math class who simply will not work with me, insisting that he "doesn't get any of it."
- My veggie garden is almost done, and I have lost the joy of having it since my neighbors have been so ugly about it
- Every package of strawberries purchased in the last few weeks have spoiled before we can eat them
- Syria and Obama and Congress and Putin and every single news program that brings any of that up
- I don't drink Coke anymore
- My house is a mess
- I need a shower
- Need to go make coffee
- All shoes hurt my feet after awhile
- Every Fetlife group is contentious and nasty
- I want a cheeseburger and an ice cream cone
- DD-er's seem to be swarming over this blog, while no one else even comes to look anymore
- The baseball season is coming down to the end and the Reds continue to just play subpar ball
- Football season and baseball season are in that period of overlap
- The DVR on the TV works by principles I do not fully comprehend
- It is the season for crazy meetings with crazy parents
- Gas prices are all over the place
I'm sure there is more, but you get the picture.