Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

9/23/2006

The Wedding (I'm Back)

The wedding was wonderful! My handsome son now has a lovely wife and I have a beautiful daughter in law. They were totally delighted in each other, and their day was full with their good friends and good food and good wine. The sun shone and it was just about perfect.

Aren't they just fabuolus?

I won't discuss the nasty business of trying to fly across this country these days. It is just stupid. I survived. Made it there and made it back. Wouldn't have missed it for the world.

There was the added bonus of connecting with my 12 year old globe-trotting grand-daughter and her mother, who (by virtue of a bit of serendipity) I happened to run down just a few days before I took off. I came back exhausted, but happy. It was quite the trip.

I was utterly thrilled to be back home on Sunday. And maybe the most interesting thing about that is that it really does feel (finally) like HOME.

swan

8 comments:

  1. Welcome HOME, Sister. Welcome HOME!

    PS
    Yes, You all 3 look LOVERLY!!!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. swan... i am glad you are home.. somehow it seemed quiet around the "neighbourhood" with you away...

    and i am glad it was a positive experience... more postive by the coming home i think..?...

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    All three of you look absolutely great! It's nice to see pictures of people genuinely smiling because something great is happening.. Too often weddings seem forced, but you just look so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:34 PM

    What Tulsa said! You all seem so genuinely happy. :) I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:03 PM

    Oh what a beautiful picture of you all...so happy such a happy day. I am glad that you were able to go be there for it. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:36 PM

    Yes! You are all fabulous! Welcome home, I am so glad it was truly a homecoming for you.


    magdala~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:25 AM

    Welcome home sue, in more ways than one. *wink* I know, surprise, I actually popped in over here after briefly chatting with Sir yesterday. He lured me over with the prospect that there was this sexy vanilla picture of you at your son's wedding, all glowing and radiant, Mother of the groom stuff. Too kewl...your are all positively beaming....glow on girl,

    Hugs and love,
    slave jan
    in service to Master Bob

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a beautiful son and his young wife is beautiful too.
    They must be happy to have met each other.
    From my own experience I can advise them to use some sex toys in their
    sexual relations.
    I think he should read this article
    http://www.xxx-sextoys.net/articles/freshup.html
    I think it would help them in their relations.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.