Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

3/31/2007

Damn -- I'm way out of line

It was that zero to sixty in no time at all phenomenon.

I walked in the door at the end of the week from hell... Dropped all the crap that I haul home every week so I can plan for the next week. Watched Him for a few minutes while He seemed to lose Himself in the new spanking stories book that He'd ordered from Amazon... Figured that He was not the least bit interested in me, so nevermind that it had been a long, difficult, stretch -- whatever I was hoping for of time to decompress or snuggle or connect was obviously going to have to wait.

Suddenly, it was as if He woke up, saw me, and the world tipped. He grabbed me. And, before I could shift my thinking, gather my wits, get myself back from the place where I'd sent my needs and wants earlier... I was ass-up getting paddled and strapped (and none too gently). No warning, no warmup, no transition, no words, no time.

I didn't do the paddling very well, but I sort of survived it. Then He offered me the choice of the paddle or the strap for a last set. I was strung out and miserable and shaken. I couldn't think. I tried to duck the choosing, but of course, the choice was forced. I asked for the strap. When it came, it seemed particularly harsh, particularly mean, especially fierce.

I went straight to rage. The blood roared in my ears and I came up swinging. Curses and flailing. No more! Somehow I got hold of the paddle and pounded it on the bed and on another paddle that was laying there. It split in two pieces. That ended the overt wildness, although my mind flashed to what a great murder weapon the split piece would make.

Eventually I calmed down some, and we worked through it without a major blow up or blow out. This morning, we found our way through the tentativeness and talked around the feelings. He is certain that I am back into the depression, and I cannot argue the facts. I am frozen in fear and doubt and anger on too many fronts to put up much of a defense. I hate the thought of where I have to go with all of that, but also know that all my strength has not been sufficient to ward off the demons.

I have got to face the consequences for the interrupted strapping, for the disrespect, for the broken paddle. I am ashamed. I am hurt. I am way out of line. I am still His.

swan

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh swan...I can't imagine walking in the door and getting thomped like that. I wouldn't like it at all. It's curious that you apparently did something to warrant punishment right after the last post...were you giving him a gift? If so, I hope he shows some kindness in return to you in however it plays out...

    Tt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tangerine --
    I understand how difficult it is for some to understand how our Master/slave dynamic works, but the "how" and the "when" of SM play is completely His call. I don't have to LIKE it, I only have to obey. I know and understand this. Making the transition from being "out in the world" to being "at home" is one of the ongoing challenges that some of us face, and I can struggle with that particularly as my mind seems more "slippery" these days. Still, my responses in this instance were completely out of the realm of acceptable. I am simply better trained than that.

    As for His being "kind," He will guide and direct as He sees the need. I know the parameters of what lies ahead. It will not be easy, but it is not unreasonable. The journey that He and I will take together in the next days would probably not look "kind and gentle" to those who do not understand who and what we are for one another. We will be challenged, but in the process, I believe that He and I will be reconnected and reassured.

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. I freely admit that I don't get all the parameters of this relationship, nor I would I agree to them...but I am trying to understand. I also know from reading some of your links that a lot of people actually enjoy the pain on some or all levels. So, although they describe things as hurting, they also feel connected, reassured, and loved. I am sure this lifestyle is deeply intimate. You are seeing each others souls in agony and ecstasy. Truly, my only wish for you is that you are happy regardless of whether or not "I" get it. I hope the two of you come through this more bonded and stable than ever.

    am just a person who can't stand to see others suffer (even if they want it.) I can't even kill bugs...so it's hard for me think of what fate may befall you over something that seems a totally reasonable response to me! So I know it's His call, but my totally uninvolved hope is that he doesn't beat the daylights out of you...especially knowing how hard the issue of punishment is for you. But I know you completely trust Him. And I trust your judgment. go gently swan...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:43 PM

    I do admit I would rather walk into a nice cuddle after a long hard week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. swan.. you know so well how much i struggle with the coming home on Friday and trying so desperately hard to find the right mind space.... so you also know how much i feel for you right now...

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.