Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

2/14/2011

My "Condition" Defined

I learned to define my "condition" in rehab. today in a fashion I find both appropriate and helpful. You see it seems I have developed an allergic reaction to the consumption of alcohol. It works like this.

"I am allergic to alcohol. When I drink, I break out in handcuffs."

I am coming to occasionally "enjoy" having (or more appropriately accepting that I have) my new condition.

All the best,

Tom

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

6 comments:

  1. Impish19:27 PM

    Oh, you are too funny. ;-) Good to hear from you again. Know you are working hard, so glad to see the sense of humor. Keep up the good fight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny - sort of.

    I guess it's kind of like my condition with food - when I eat too much I break out in fat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:02 AM

    Thats the best way I have ever seen it put.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:37 PM

    Glad you are back, and your humor ,too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope things are going ok, was thinking about you all today
    HSxx

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.