Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

1/16/2007

It isn't even a thing you can talk about...

I do not have a lump.
More like a swelling tender spot.
And it is not actually IN my breast.
Sort of off in the muscle tissue.
Over my ribs.
On the right side.

I first noticed it on Saturday night; when He was rubbing me there.
It is hard for me to even get my fingers on very well.
I asked Him if he would check if for me and see if He could tell what it was.

In the end, the verdict was that it warrants a look by the doctor.
Maybe it is nothing more than a sore muscle; or some artifact of the HRT, or ...
Still, no sense in guessing, or waiting, or worrying without appropriate information.

When I called the doctor's office with my non-specific, non-descriptive, description, the receptionist was very good. She heard me saying that I wasn't entirely sure I should be concerned, but that I was nonetheless nervous -- and scheduled the appointment. One week from today.

A week to try not to worry. Much.

It isn't even a thing that you can actually talk about clearly.

swan

7 comments:

  1. swan.. today's post just put my migraine into prespective!!!

    Listen to me girl.. if you can't reach it - it most definitely is NOT in your breast.... and if it just suddenly appeared .. out of the blue that has to be a good sign!

    i am thinking a number of positive things like maybe a little infection in the mammary glands (aren't they somewhere over there??) or maybe a pulled / knotted muscle??

    i will keep thinking all sorts of positive thoughts for one week!

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:35 PM

    It really won't do any good to tell you not to worry, because you will anyway. But try not to worry *too much*.

    Probably not much good in saying that either.

    Hugs. I'll keep positive thoughts floating your way.

    kaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:40 AM

    *beams positive healing white light right over the computer to swan*
    And I'm going to keep doing this! It's scary!
    There's several people in this world that care. That's a great feeling.

    mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all... :-)
    I am scared.
    Trying not to be.
    But there it is.
    Oh well.
    One week.

    swan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you good thoughts! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you and trying not to worry either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heya Swan...

    It's okay to worry. You're allowed to. It's part of your body and mind's natural way of dealing with the fear.

    Telling yourself NOT to worry simply drives the worry underground. And then it gets acted out. In inappropriate ways.

    So cuddle up to the Bossman, and cry. It's all right. You can.

    I will light a candle for you as soon as I press 'send'.

    Blue skies
    love
    Roy

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.