Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

6/26/2012

Bondage Fantasies

No.
Not me.
I am not a big bondage fan.
Sometimes, being restrained "helps"me in the midst of a difficult session -- a sort of secure anchorage to lean into.
That's it for me, though.
No pretty rope harnesses, or fancy suspension stuff, thanks.
It bores me.


But here's the thing:
We are 11 days out from His total knee replacement.  He is slowly recovering; gaining strength and mobility. In those early days, He was pretty well immobilized, and He wore me out jumping to fetch everything He needed and wanted.  I'd crawl into bed exhausted at night -- glad for an hour or two where He didn't actively want anything.  Now, though, He is capable of getting up and scooting off when He takes a notion.  Being the sort of dominant personality that He is, He wants to do what He wants to do.  And He really isn't as capable just yet as He seems to think He is.  He still needs to use a walker for stability and balance.  And He is still taking lots of potent pain medication.  I love Him to death, but the stuff makes Him "stupid."  He gets up and takes off ... and forgets to use His walker.  I find Him stumbling, staggering, and grasping at anything He can reach to keep from falling.  Two days ago, I found Him in the kitchen, pulling the trash bag out, preparing (I kid you not) to take out the trash!!!  Yesterday morning, there was the small matter of a plugged toilet.  By the time I got to Him (because He insists that He is capable of going potty by Himself), He was plunging the toilet like a mad man; soaked to His knees in poopy water, red faced, and streaming sweat.  He is faster than a jack rabbit, and likely to wander off and do darn near any fool thing that pops into His medicated brain.  If I blink, all hell breaks loose.


It makes me think about bondage in a whole different way than I have in the past.  We have plenty of bondage gear around here:  cuffs, and ropes, and spreader bars, and the like.  Maybe it is time to fasten this Man down?  


Yup.  Bondage fantasies.


swan   

4 comments:

  1. LOL - I know it isn't really funny for you - living through this.....but it did strike me as funny - tying Tom up... or down .... he'd probably figure out a way to wiggle out of the ropes........ though it might keep him in one place for a bit...... ;)

    Glad to hear he is pushing ahead.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impish12:41 PM

    You may be right, but what a bear you'd have on your hands then! Keep fighting the good fight...

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.