Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

2/12/2006

New Plan

I am healING.
Not healed. Still.
"Come back in two weeks." Seems to be the wisdom that my doctor has to offer to me these days. That, and "Don't be discouraged."
Discouraged? Are you kidding!?!?!?!
I am so far past discouraged that it is not even funny at this point.
So I cried.
For the doctor.
For Himself.
For myself.
Doesn't change anything.
Two weeks. Two weeks. Two weeks.
I've told Master that I am depressed.
What is the poor man to do with that?
His theory is that if I stop saying that I am depressed, say, instead that I am happy -- eventually I WILL be happy.
So the new plan is that anytime I am not happy, He will spank me, until I am happy.
Right.
So.
I am happy.
Happy.
Heal ING.
Two more damn weeks.
Happy as hell.
Sir.

swan

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:56 PM

    swan, dear girl, that's good news, you're nearly there.
    Your Master is right, think positive, indeed think happy, it'll happen.
    Hugs.
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. swan.. i know you probably didn't intend it to be funny.. but i did get a smile out of your blog today... "I am happy. Happy. HealING. Two more damn weeks. Happy as hell Sir. " so i take it you aren't in the mood to be spanked?? (cheeky grin)me either for that matter.......

    hang in there swan.... eventually you will look back on this as simply a speed bump in the road of life... (that is my mantra right now too.. speed bump right.. speed bump.. sighhhhhhh)

    morningstar (owned by Warren)
    http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:44 PM

    He is a wise man, it is wise to listen to Him. Tell yourself something enough and it will be so :)

    HealING, see it happens. Sometimes slower than we want, but you should listen to your body. If it says slow down and wait, it says so for a reason. Listen to it.

    magdala~

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.