Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

4/24/2009

A Very Good Sign


We woke up this morning, early; before the alarm... and He took my hand in the darkness and guided it to His dick -- and erection! The first one of the recovery! It vanished almost immediately, but it WAS there!
I just laid there, in the darkness, with a big, stupid grin on my face. There's hope.


swan

4 comments:

  1. grins... the picture is HILARIOUS ... congratulations..well, that sounds odd, but you know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impish110:13 AM

    I'm not usually this kind of person, BUT told ya so, told ya so, na, na ! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.