Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

4/25/2009

We're back!

Today, we hit the 34-day mark. It was 34 days ago that we last spanked and made love... on the Sunday before the surgery.

We knew, going into this, that there would be required recovery time, and that during that time, our usual and prefered ways of relating intimately would simply not be possible. Still, knowing that there is a long dry spell ahead is not the same thing as actually making your way through that day by day.

To be sure, in the beginning of all of this, Master was so sick that there was not a thought for what we were missing. We were too busy and too entirely absorbed in trying to keep Him alive and recovering. That phase took its toll, but there was simply no time for pining and moping about what we couldn't do. The last couple of weeks, though, as He has gradually grown stronger, the longings have come back, and it has been hard not to wonder how long it was going to be -- were we ever going to get back to what we had before? Or, did we give it all up as a result of making this decision -- maybe it wasn't going to ever get better. That was scary for us both.

Well, the good news is that the long wait is over. We woke up this morning and luxuriated in a slow, lazy, Saturday morning. And then it happened -- He pulled me in and announced that it was time for me to get a good spanking. I froze in my place, tucked in against His chest and was afraid to move --afraid that if I moved or said anything, I might make the moment vanish in a puff of smoke. But no, He told me to get my pillow, and we were off.

For me, it was like diving deep into a cool pool after a long, hot, dry hike. I was simply entranced by the sensations and the feelings and the overwhelming sense of relief that His touch was creating for me. I was glad for that, because one of the things that I worried about during the "off" season was whether I'd be able to pick it back up again when the time came. I think He started a little slowly, but by the end, He was definately whomping away, and clearly having a good time watching me squirm and gasp. It was good. Very good, and when the time came for me to kiss the paddle and say my customary, "Thank You for my spanking, Sir," I really was feeling good and spanked and glad for it.

We made love, too. Afterwards. And that worked just fine too.

swan

6 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHH swan !!! i am so happy for both of YOU!!!

    The long journey is over.. YIPEEEEE

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:24 AM

    High Five! That's great news. I second littleone's comment that I'm so happy for both of you!!

    Hugs,
    kitten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impish19:43 AM

    Yeahhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BIG happy smiles :)

    and lots of love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:55 AM

    Yay!!!

    carolynn

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.