Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

3/23/2011

We are Here!

What a looooong ride that is! Geesh..... 21 hours in the car. But a grand and glorious payout.....Sue's smile when she holds her grandson.

And here I sit, in a hotel lobby, typing and staring out the window at Sue's beloved mountains.

We spent the afternoon, yesterday, with Sue's son, grandson, 2 of the 3 cats, 2 dogs (one of whom is a Swiss MONSTER-SIZED DOG!). Tom and I just laughed and smiled the entire time. We came back to our hotel room for a nap when "Z" took his, and then all of us met up at a restaurant called "Sweet Tomato". A salad buffet with pizza, pasta and soups. Rather tasty, I must say. After dinner, Tom and Sue went back to "Z"s place and played until all were exhausted. Tom said that the grandson had warmed up considerably and was wallowing around on the floor with "Grandma" all evening long. I was feeling crummy so I just stayed in the room for the evening.

I am down having breakfast, cleaning out crap emails, reading my KINDLE and giving them time in the room to do whatever they want to do without me sitting there watching.

This has been a great break for the Clan. We are rested and together. Hard to say that after that tough drive, we are "rested" but after the past few months, we are. Tom is more relaxed and that gives Sue and me a great deal of peace. We are laughing together, as we have not in months. We are more comfortable in our collective skins.

Well, they just arrived for breakfast, and I want to share the time with them, so I am off.

Later today, we are having lunch with Sue's daughter and then taking "Z" and family to the Denver Zoo.

Later all,
t

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a lovely time! I am glad for all of you that you are finally able to relax. Your writing style even seems more relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful time together, its great to read how much happier things are and that you are smiling again.
    HSxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impish110:28 AM

    I am so happy to hear this kind of news from you! Hugs and good wishes to all.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.