Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

7/04/2008

Ottoman


In the early days, when I was newly arrived here, quite often I'd find myself over the leather ottoman, restrained and whipped/spanked with almost everything in the toybag. The ottoman is so solid and stable that it provides a secure anchor point in a world that shrinks down to include the things that create sensations. In that world, the feel of the leather on my skin is a comfort -- a place to draw comfort and strength. The ottoman is soft, cushioned, almost like a cradle. There is nothing about the ottoman that is uncomfortable or difficult. I never have to think about something that pokes or pinches or bites. I can rely on the presence of the ottoman.
We don't use it anymore. It is in T's space. It isn't accommodating of His knees. It takes planning and intention and volition to get to where we can use the ottoman. Simpler to simply pull out the pillow, get myself over it, and hang on. Lots of reasons why the ottoman has faded from our repertoire, relegated to the background of memory. I understand, but I miss it.
swan

1 comment:

  1. Such a simple kink stage...and I love that it can be left right out in the open, causing no raised eyebrows for those who don't want to raise questions.

    *smiles* I hope your summer is going beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.