Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

11/22/2010

I am good

I am doing really good. Was in the hospital for 48 hours, instead of 4 days. On the first day of PT my range of motion was 82%, but that was while I was still under the influence of the pain bolus the surgeon put in the incision. With that all worn off, I was at 79%.

Have had a visit from a home nurse who said I look like someone 3 weeks out from surgery, not 3 days. She says everything looks excellent. I start in-home PT tomorrow morning and will have that 2-3 days weekly until they release me to outpatient PT.

Percocet and Valium are my dear friends. Percocet relieves the pain and Valium relaxes me for sleep. I havce been very queasy and not eating much. But pretzel rods seem to stay down just fine.

That's the latest. Thanks for all of your well wishes.

T

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing lady - anyone ever tell you that??!! :)

    Keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impish18:36 AM

    Oh, yeaaahhh! Just knew you'd do great! So glad to hear from you. Sorry about the icky tummy. I'm sure you know that's a gift from your two friends Percocet and Valium. Keep trying to keep a little something in that tummy, crackers and pretzels are good for that especially at pill time. Keep up the good work, champ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are back with your family!

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.