Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

5/21/2007

All is Well

Everything went well with T's surgery. She is home and resting -- sound asleep actually. Thank goodness for pain medication. No problems, no complications. All as we expected. There is the liklihood of knee replacement for her down the road, but hopefully this will buy some time.

Thank you all for your good wishes and healing thoughts. You are the best.

Hugs, swan

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:04 PM

    My best to you all....glad all is well....bonorth

    ReplyDelete
  2. couldn't comment from work, but was thinking about all of you, glad to hear she's home and doing well.

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:07 AM

    So glad to hear things went well. I have been a bit remiss in my communication with you all and I do apologize.

    You are all in my prayers.

    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:15 AM

    Am only just catching up on postings as I haven't been online much while lessa's been here. I'm so glad all turned out well.

    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad T is home safe and sound where she belongs .. i am sure she will soon be chasing you all around again............ :)

    give her our best wishes please..

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:17 PM

    That's great news. Please accept my wishes for a safe and full recovery.

    Regards,
    EO

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is great! I will keep her in my thoughts and hope she heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad things went well...a speedy recovery to T!

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.