Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

5/03/2007

I know it is the Middle of the Night, But...

I often wake up at about 3:30 AM. I imagine that I am part of a cohort of women around the world lying awake in the throbbing darkness, hot and flushed, awash on the shores of the post-menopausal tidal storms.

I am surprised, these days, by my newly awakened sensualities, drives and desires. I am wanting spanking again, and at 3:30 in the morning, I am not at all sure what to do about that...

He sleeps at 3:30 in the morning. Not surprisingly. People really should be asleep at that hour of the day.

Still, the other morning, I considered the possibility that He might be amenable to suggestion. I rolled over and, ever so gently, caressed and stroked the somnolent penis.

I'm pretty sure the critter rolled over, checked it's watch, glared at me, and growled: "Hey! Do you have any freakin' idea what time it is, woman?!? Can't you see I'm trying to sleep, here! Leave me the fuck alone!"

OH. OK. Nevermind. So... I tell myself stories -- about the times He pinches my tits, and smacks my cunt and whips me. I imagine His hand on my ass. I am still hearing the echoes of the speculation He voiced that perhaps I needed to sleep with the whip. I am waiting for the new collar to arrive in the mail. All of it fires my imagination and burns in my brain. I did eventually go back to sleep. I think it was about an hour before the alarm clock went off.

Maybe if I could get a bedtime spanking sometimes...
Maybe that would help.
Maybe I just need to give up and take some kind of sleeping pill.
I just don't want to deaden these feelings.
They seem healthy and good.
I'm willing to live with the wanting. I'm glad to have it back.
I know that the weekends come along, and there will be Saturday morning.

In a few more weeks, it will be summer, and the sleepiness won't matter. I won't have to manage all those bright-eyed kiddos everyday. I won't need to rise and shine at 5:30 and 3:30 won't be such a big deal... Until then, the late night stories are working to wake me back up, and bring me back to who I was. It is a fair trade.

swan

4 comments:

  1. you made me smile when you said you imagine yourself a part of a cohort of women awake at 3:30 am...

    i had that problem about 3 years ago. only it wasn't just 3:30 .. i would wake at midnight and then 2 and maybe again at 4.. i was a wreck...

    after many months i crumbled and told the doctor.. she prescribed .5 ativan i take two now at night to sleep through.. there are no bad side effects for me.. i sleep like a baby... i do sometimes still wake to rush to the bathroom for that blessed nightly pee...but i go right back to sleep... it is glorious..

    And my libido has not been affected by it all.. (apparently so many sleep aides do affect the libido)

    i am so glad that you are back to needing/wanting/craving.. (cheeky grin) it is such a dilemma and i do love sharing it!!

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:51 AM

    I'm pretty sure that my penis, if fondled and caressed so at 3.30am, would not growl and go back to sleep. It is usually the other way around - I wake up, see a sleeping slave next to me and wake her up by thrusting into her.

    However, the whole exchange plays out in my head like a cartoon - priceless!

    I second the comment about ativan - my girl takes them as well and she has no issues with her libido.

    Kindest regards,
    EO

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, last night as the Reds baseball game (or should I say nightly humiliation play) was ending, and t was leaving after joining us for a wonderful snuggle session, swan turned to me in bed and in her best litttle girl voice said, "could I possibly have a little spanking before we go to sleep?:)"

    I was thrilled and of course obliged. Her renewed longing for SM play rather than simply "tolerating" it, is an exciting rediscovery. We had a nice long sensual hand spanking followed by about 100 strokes of our light, new, very stingy Leathertorn tawse and then two sets of 25 with the new birch Hanson paddle (she begged me sweetly for the second, and last, set, and then thanked me for her spanking at the end...such a well-trained slave:). She seemed quite placated and I was more than a little stimulated. We then engaged in a session of what she has recently labeled aerobic fucking:)

    This morning as I kissed her goodbye and launched her on her day, she said she had really enjoyed last night, but that she felt we needed to work at establishing some common understanding of what is meant by "a little spanking." Seeing that she is feeling confusion about what that eupemism means to me (and of course, since she is mine, it is my understanding of those words that counts,) this weekend I will have to give her a "lot of spanking" so that through comparison and contrast to last night's expereince, she will come to fully appreciate both the extant and nuanced meaning of "a little spanking" by comparison and contrast.

    Our return to health and accomodation is proving how good middle age, with all of its challenges can be.

    Tom

    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:02 AM

    (chuckling) the pleasure and passion in your lives is an evident delight. it's good to be juicy!

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.