Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

5/26/2007

Asking for a Spanking

I woke Him up this morning. I just couldn't lie there any longer waiting for Him to wake up on His own. I'd been awake for hours. Thinking, imagining, fantasizing, wishing for the things He would, could, might do to me.

Finally, when He rolled over and threw His arm over me and snuggled up to my back, I began by stroking His arm and hand. When that didn't achieve the desired effect, I took His hand and put it on my breast, and He sleepily cupped me. Ummmmmmm. Nice, but not quite what I had in mind. I squirmed a bit, and then began patting the breast with the sleeping hand.

The growly voice from behind me enquired, "What are you doing?"

So... I just took the sleeping hand and kept it thumping away. From breast on down and around until I was slapping my own backside -- with His hand.

The growl shifted to chuckling as He came fully awake. And, yes, I got the spanking I'd been asking for. To think that there used to be a time that I was shy about asking for spankings. And to think that there was a time not so long ago that I was thinking that I would never want another spanking ever again...

Grin.

swan

5 comments:

  1. Swan,

    Sometimes you just have to do what it takes. Bravo for you!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. you made me smile on this early Sunday morning swan... smile on many levels.. because you "overcame" your shyness about asking for a spanking.. to the "wanting" a spanking.. to just the light feeling about your post today...

    hugs to you

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy for you dear swan.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:45 PM

    Heh. Thanks for the grin. :D

    kaya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:40 PM

    *smile* It was just one of those weekends, hrm?

    Kindest regards,
    EO

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.