Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

6/12/2006

A thing of beauty is a joy forever...



Alright. I'm not that much of a tennis fan.

And this has nothing at all to do with BDSM or any of the rest of what this Blog is about normally.

And, I'm old enough to have given birth to this youngster when I was almost too old to have given birth to this youngster.

And, I know I'm being treated for sexual dysfunction, up to and INCLUDING occasional issues with desire.

I'll grant you all of that.

BUT, as we gathered around our (admittedly late) Sunday morning breakfast table, and watched the last bit of the men's final match at the French Open Tennis Tournament, yesterday, I've got to tell you that the temperature rose significantly. It was surely not Himself who was causing the heat wave...

Is this not the most delightful man-cub? As my dear sister-heart puts it, this one is just dirty enough to play with. Indeed, indeed. I'm pretty sure, If he followed me home, I'd be begging to keep him.

There. For all of you who were wishing for something to replace the spider picture. Hope that does it for you.

swan

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:30 PM

    Oh. My. He is yummy.

    ~kaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:55 PM

    Sweet dreams dear swan, sweet dreams.
    Thanks for the chuckle.
    Hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - now he is SOOOOO much better than the evil monster.....

    cuddlybum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:43 PM

    MMmhhhmmmm, thank you milady :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:14 PM

    Swan....You are so Cool....

    Bo

    ReplyDelete
  6. MMM I like em just a tad dirty! Kudos to your sister-heart! **giggle**

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.