Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

4/29/2007

Aerobic Fucking

This has been a learning experience. On so many levels.

Sex, for us, has never been simple, easy, or something that we took for granted. From very early on, we talked about the challenges that were inherent in the medical and physical realities of our relationship, especially when it came down to good old garden variety fucking.

When I first came to Him, He told me that it wasn't possible for Him to achieve orgasm in the usual way, and that, because of the impacts of diabetes, that would not get better -- only worse. I loved Him. He loved me. We acommodated that, and went right on loving each other anyway.

Gradually, as we learned our way along, explored, came to be more aware of ourselves and one another, we learned that what we thought was "impossible" was not all that impossible after all. Eventually, He and I learned to make love in a way that allowed for His orgasm within the context of sort of regular, old-fashioned, sex.

It has gotten even more complicated in the last year as we've now added my post hysterectomy issues into the mix. I've had to learn a new body that sends different signals, feels less responsive, and is not as sensitive as it once was. I've had to deal with my own fears and resentments. I've had to find the way back to the place where I could "kidnap His dick" and gallop off toward my own orgasm, trusting that it would somehow work out OK for us both. He tells me that I've finally gotten that I'm "responsible for my own orgasm."

It isn't easy. It is demanding and vigorous and exhausting. There is none of that gentle, slow, elegant looking, build to climax sort of stuff between us... We pursue a high-intensity program of aerobic fucking. I climb on top (bionic knees do not kneel) and we go at it like wild, rutting animals. It comes to be about position and rhythm and friction and speed -- all maintained for long enough to get there. Long enough. Sometimes we hit it in a very few minutes. Sometimes it takes much longer, and at the intensity we have to maintain, the whole business becomes a serious workout.

When we arrive, together at the peak, we are always hot, sweating, breathless, flushed -- and gloriously amazed that once again we've snatched a victory from the void...

We're a couple of old perverts, determined to keep on loving as long as we can figure out a way to do it. It might have been easier and less complicated once upon a time, but I am thinking it was never, ever as joyous as it has been in the last few weeks.

swan

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:10 PM

    As an old pervert-in-training, I salute you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds pretty good to me swan. I'm glad you're getting things sorted out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:24 AM

    Humm... and you wonder why your heart is protesting? Friction and speed... That could be an asnwer... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.