Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

1/24/2008

List

I've gotten off the path. I am lost. I need to get back to where I belong, and I need to find a calm center. No one can help me but myself. So there'll probably not be much to see here. I will be inside for the next bit, paying attention to the work that I need to be doing.

To do list:
1) be grateful
2) be optimistic
3) do what I do with attention and enthusiasm
4) be open and curious
5) love and be loved

swan

3 comments:

  1. Swan, but that's a "to do list" for all of us.
    Warm hugs,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is exactly what i was thinking when i read your list (what Paul said!!)

    sending hugs your way....

    morningstar (owned by Warren)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swan, I think of you often, and what you are going through, and I wish you peace and resolution. I won't say I understand, because that would be presumptious. But as a woman I empathise with you.

    The to-do list certainly applies to me too. Thank you for that.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.