Contact Info --

Email us --



Our Other Blogs --
We are three adults living in a polyamorous triad family. The content here is intended for an adult audience. If you are not an adult, please leave now.

3/20/2009

Happy Anniversary, Tom

Yes, I know.... we were married in June.....but today is the most cherished anniversary, to me. Today, is the anniversary of our collaring...

I can remember the date we married (6/16), the date of the reception (9/22), our first date (Sunday after Bird-Day).....but this one seems to get me every time. Tom always remembers every date. Hell, he probably remembers the first time he pee'd as an infant! But I never can remember. But today, is more important than all of those other dates. Today is the anniversary of the day he made me His.

There I was, trembling, nekked, suddenly bashful (and I am NEVER bashful!) and in front of friends and strangers, kneeling before Tom and becoming his submissive. We had talked about it and planned the brief ceremony, but until it happened, I was all butterflies & bumble bees until he asked. And when he asked me to be His, it was better than all of my childhood Christmas' rolled into one. What a gift to belong to this wonderful man! A sincerely good man, when (at times) I wasn't sure there were any left. He wanted quirky, fluffy, older-than-the-usual-bimbette, ME!

We played hard that night....at least I THINK...I was pretty sub-spacie most of that night.

Last night, laying in bed doing all of that plotting and planning I usually do at the end of the day... I was thinking about the fact that I have to remove all of my jewelry for the surgery. I can leave my Heron necklace at home, and even my wedding bands, but I want Sue to hold my collar. I want to put it on as soon as I can. It is a simple gold and platinum little earring. I never take it off. It is more precious to me than diamonds...... because he took me as His.

Happy Anniversary, my Be-Be.....I love you with all of my heart. The 3 of us have a glorious future before us. I am honored to walk into that future with the both of you.

Mores & Mores

T

7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, my dear sister-heart! Happy Anniversary, Master. I am so thrilled and lucky to have you both!

    I too have been thinking about the jewelry that will need to be held during surgery, and I promise Yu I will hold it safe and secure so that it can be restored to You at the very first possible moment. That will be my honor, and having Your things with me will be my anchor as I wait for You both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so beautiful... thank you, T. for sharing that special moment with your onlie friends!

    It's odd how that is with what we find important. A month after D. and I got married I took off my wedding ring (I think rings are lovely but I have this OCD thing about wearing them, they aggrevate me) - but I wore a silver braided chain he put around my neck the morning we got married until about 2 years ago when he replaced it with a similar chain with an O ring.

    I never missed the wedding ring but never thought about taking off the collar.

    I know that swan will hold the symbols of your connections to each other safe and beloved until you can don them again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:33 AM

    What a very moving entry. Thank you for sharing such an intimate part of yourself - and how lovely for Swan to have such comfort to hold tight to when she is waiting alone... Not alone really, we will be there with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!

    I love symbols. I have a curved, broad silver necklace-choker I wear that looks collar-ish but gets away with being jewelry too. The leather collars are only used at home and I have more than one of those although only Dan puts them on me or takes those off; I'm not permitted to touch them on my own. But the necklace I put on when I want to show my submission to Dan publicly.

    Dan says he's getting me a new collar-necklace but he can't make up his mind. I wish he'd hurry up because I can't wait! :)

    I held on to Dan's ring when he had surgery last year; it was very precious to me and it comforted me to hold it while I waited.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I wish Y/you both O/our Best Wishes on this special and most important day of Y/your lives.

    May the celebrations today be wonderful and Knotty !!

    Sir,
    Owner of morningstar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:45 PM

    Congratulations.....and thank you for sharing such a wonderful moment in your lives.

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry I have had no opportunity to comment here until now. I am finally home from the hospital and before I collapse into bed, I want you to know how fondly I remember our collaring at Black Orchid ten years ago tonight as one of the bright star moments of my life.

    I love you so much, and am so thrilled we will be together always.

    I love you,

    Mores & mores,

    Tom

    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

    ReplyDelete

Something to add? Enter the conversation with us.